The language of the submitted manuscript should be Georgian with the summary in English, or English with summary in Georgian.
The length of the paper should not exceed 6000 words; the papers of informative character should not exceed 4000 words.
- For reference and citation authors should use Chicago style: author-date system: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html
- The references must be given at the end of each contribution with a maximum of 40 titles. Endnotes should be maximum number 25 and placed before the references.
- The publication in the journal is free. The authors will be granted one hard copy of the journal. The journal will be permanently accessible through the web-site of the Ivane Javakhishvili institute of History and Ethnology.
- The authors are responsible to obtain copyrights for the used illustrative materials.
- The papers should be sent in Word as well as in PDF formats. The figures, photos should be inserted in PDF version of the paper. Illustrations should be sent separately too as JPG files accompanied with the figure legends. The legends should be sent in word format.
- With the paper, author should send filled up application form (on the link see the appendix 1: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/359803093_Call_for_Papers_Georgian_Source-Studies_24_2022.
- For the recent issue of the journal you can follow the link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358912528_Georgian_Source-Studies_2021
Authors should submit the papers with attached illustrations (if they are needed) to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The deadline for the papers submission is June 30. Articles submitted after this date will be reviewed for the next issue of the journal.
For any further information, authors can call Dr. Zurab Targamadze, co-editor, at the following number: +995 577 622134; email: firstname.lastname@example.org